You hear the word ‘serenity’ and you think mountaintop yoga poses, Buddhist monks, sleeping babies. It’s an aspirational state of being, not an actual one. And that’s just not good. Serenity is more than a sense of calm amid chaos. Serenity gives us the space and time for thought, so we react less and enjoy more. It allows us to breathe deep, delicious breaths and live each moment to its fullest. Sounds lovely, doesn’t it? You can get there, and we can help — with our stunning, gray Serenity throw. The best part? Every Thread Talk™ purchase brings a little serenity into the lives of domestic violence victims across the country.
Consider it a cozy quick-fix for a crazy world.
- Size: 60" width, 80" length. Whip-stitch boarder
- Made from 58% cotton, 35% acrylic, 7% polyester
- Made in the European Union
- Machine wash on the gentle cycle in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low. Do not bleach or iron.
This product ships within 1-3 business days