As the holiday season approaches, deciding what to get your clients or employees can be tough. What better way to show appreciation than with a corporate gift that gives back?
From cozy throw blankets to decadent brownies and gift sets, there are plenty of options to choose from. Not only will your clients and employees be impressed by your thoughtfulness, but they'll also know that their gift is making a difference. Check out our list of 14 corporate gifts that give back, and find the perfect way to show your gratitude this holiday season!
Corporate Holiday Gift Guide
Choosing the right gifts can be tricky, but luckily we've put together a perfect corporate gift guide to help you make the best choices for your budget. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you get started shopping for corporate gifts:
- First, consider your budget and stick to it. It's easy to get carried away when there are so many great gift options, but staying within your company's budget is important.
- Next, think about what type of product would be most appreciated by your employees or clients. If you're unsure, ask around or research to get an idea of what would be most useful or popular. Custom corporate gifts can be great, but a gift card can be an appropriate option too!
- Finally, remember to include a personal touch! A handwritten note or company logo on the gift will show that you took the time to choose a present that they'll love thoughtfully.
Where to Find Gifts That Give Back
Determining where to find business gifts that give back can take time and effort. The process is often riddled with endless clicks and dead ends, but the task is worth it when you finally land on the perfect present. There are a few key things to remember when undertaking this journey:
- First, identify the cause you want to support. This will help you focus your search and zero in on more appropriate options. For example, if you’re looking to support breast cancer research, look for gifts that donate a portion of the proceeds to this specific cause.
- Next, check the gift’s website for more information on where the donation goes. This will help ensure that your purchase is going to a reputable organization.
- Finally, take some time to read customer reviews. These will give you an idea of the product's quality and the company’s customer service.
Corporate Gifts That Give Back To Charity
1) Socks That Protect Turtles By Conscious Step
For every pair of these stylish socks sold, Conscious Step will donate a portion of the proceeds to Oceana, which works to protect ocean wildlife. These socks are made from cotton and recycled polyester and come in various sizes.
2) Ocean Mix Bracelets By The Brave Collection
These beautiful bracelets are made in Cambodia by local artisans. The Brave Collection has committed 10% of its profits to charities that empower women against human trafficking. The material used is Brass and cotton and is fit for wrist sizes ranging from 6.5 to 7 inches.
3) Rodgers Lunch Box By STATE
This fun and functional lunchbox is made of 100% polyester. It comes in twenty-two colors and has a leak-proof design to store your delicious treats. Plus, for every product purchased, STATE will support US children and families.
4) Spirit Infused Coffee Club By Fire Dept. Coffee
This coffee club is a great gift for your employees and business clients. This non-alcoholic coffee is made with a spirit-infused process. Fire Dept. Coffee supports first responders injured in the line of duty. So this is a thoughtful way to give back and show your appreciation for our country’s heroes.
5) Cozy Throw Blanket by Thread Talk
Thread Talk donates 10% of all proceeds to domestic violence shelters. Our cozy throw blankets make the perfect corporate gift that give back. To give you a head start, our collection of organic cotton blankets is a good section to begin your research!
6) Sea Salt Body Wash By Hand In Hand
This refreshing body wash is made with sea salt and free from vegetable oils. Hand in Hand will donate one bar of soap and one month of clean water to a child in need for every product purchased.
7) Azure and Sunrise 100% Alpaca Wrap Scarf from Peru From UNICEF USA
This stunning scarf is made with 100% alpaca wool and is exceptionally soft to the touch. It is lightweight yet warm and can be dry-cleaned when needed. When you purchase this scarf, you will indirectly help provide meals, vaccines, and education to needy children.
8) Holiday Tea Towel By The Company Store
This tea towel is perfect for the holiday season. It is made of 100% cotton and can be machine-washed. The Company Store supports various charities, such as The Ronald McDonald House New York, which provides housing facilities for pediatric cancer patients.
9) Tote Bags: Free To Dream Palm Trees By The Tote Project
These tote bags are made of 100% natural cotton by artisans in India. 10% of each purchase's proceeds will help support survivors and fight the war against human trafficking. Tote bags are great for any occasion because of their versatility.
10) EttaVee Bliss 8x10 Softbound LifePlanner By Erin Condren
This LifePlanner is perfect for anyone who likes to be organized. It is equipped with a vegan leather cover and can be personalized. Erin Condren regularly donates products and money to support children in need of education.
11) Benevolent Brownies - Vegan Box By Uncommon Goods
Brownies are always a hit, and these gift boxes of brownies are no exception. They are vegan and free from refined sugar. Uncommon Goods will donate $1 to the Better to Give program for every purchase. Under this program, they have contributed to several causes like the conservation of forests and even to International rescue committees.
12) Pride Doormat to Benefit The Trevor Project
This doormat is perfect for showing your support for the LGBTQ+ community. It is made of coir, a natural fiber, and is 18” x 30”. For every purchase, 25% will be donated to The Trevor Project, a suicide prevention organization for LGBTQ youth.
13) LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking
A personalized water filter is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors. It is lightweight and can be used for up to 1,000 gallons of water. For every purchase made, one school child in a developing country will receive clean drinking water for an entire school year.
14) Dream Cloths By Who Gives A Crap
Dream Cloths are part sponge and part cloth. They can be used for anything from cleaning up spills to wiping down countertops. 50% of the profits go towards building toilets and sanitation facilities in developing countries.
Why should your corporate gifts give back?
Your corporate gifts should give back for several reasons:
- It shows that you care about more than just making a profit.
- Giving back demonstrates that you are willing to invest in important causes for your employees, customers, and the community. This can help to build goodwill and create a positive reputation for your company.
- Additionally, giving back can be good for business. Customers are increasingly interested in supporting companies that positively impact society. By choosing corporate gifts that give back, you can attract new customers and retain your existing ones.
- Finally, corporate giving is simply the right thing to do. It allows you to use your success to make a difference in the world and improve the lives of others. When your corporate gifts give back, everybody wins.
So there you have it! We've listed 14 corporate gift ideas that are sure to please the recipients and make a positive impact on the world.
So, the next time you're looking for a gift, keep one of these options in mind. Not only will you make the recipient happy, but you'll also be supporting an important cause. And what could be better than that?